- Q: how do i order
- A: we have collections of forms and a wide range of glaze colors. you need to specify your choice of form and the inner and outer glaze colors you prefer. decide on your quantities. and let us know via sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. please include your choice of delivery location for shipping quotes.
we will compose your order with our purchase order format, price it and send it back to you. we will also let you know about the production and delivery times.
- Q: how do i pay ?
- A: we ask for a 50%d advance payment at the time of order confirmation and 50% remainder at the time of the delivery of your goods.
if there are shipment charges to be paid at the time of delivery we collect this amount from you at the time of the remainder payment
and make the local payments in your name.
- Q: are santimetre products food contact safe?
- A: all of our glazes and pigments are non toxic and food contact safe.
the limoges casting porcelain clay becomes fully vitrified during the glaze kiln process
and the end products don't allow and leaking of the liquids they hold within.
- Q: are the products dish washer safe?
- A: yes all of our products except for those gilded with gold are dish washer safe.
the glaze colors will never fade. but please make sure that you place them carefully
so that they won't rattle in the machine !
- Q: Who am I?
- A: You are a robot!
But with more lines!